Monday, October 24, 2011

24/10/2011

I had a pretty off day in ballet today which really tipped me off by the end of it. Was it the leo? Or maybe I'm just fucking shit in general. Whatever it was, it was a bad ballet class and I'm 2 lessons away from the final assessment. Better start starving myself! Jokes -_-"
My turns as usual were shit, and today they were quadricep...I mean quad-riple fucking shit! I blame the steamy studio. I promise tomorrow will be better! I have to be better!
Plus! I am super cautious of making my shoes get any more worse than they are. Don't want holes RIGHT before the exam! :'(

Our anatomy exam was today and it was so fucking hard. My fault for studying like the day before, but helllllllll...I would have needed to be the most in tune and articulate student in the world to have actually done well. I am officially burnt in the head and I can't think anymore but I need to study for history on Wednesday!
It had 90 fucking questions about every fucking muscle in the body. Every single one! Brain capacity...none.
Now it's over, I don't know what to do with this information...I can't get it out of my head but! :'(

So, other than that...I am extremely relieved that this day is over but I am sooooo fucking drained.
Looking forward for Thursday 11am! It'll all be over.
Then I have disgusting rehearsals which I just want to fall asleep in!
Anyway, No more complaining. BYE XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment