Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hell bad.

I watched Strangers, again with a friend today and I couldn't help but cry.
The stages. It aches.

I don't know why I should be seeing these things...but I want to know. I miss thy relationship.
The craziest and moodiest emotions are kicking me in the face every minute of every day. I just want to keep distracting myself when I don't want to face the reality of it.
The normal is still inside me & the sling shot is pulled its furthest that I'm going to propel right back into what I love...but it's not always the same.

I'm so sorry. (I want to be home. 20 minutes away)

Bitter and cold is something easy for me at the moment. This world I am in is treating me great. My family here are giving me the best out of the situation. I hate the classes because I just want assessment week to get over and done with. Home, home, home, home, home, home. 


fuckshitbullshitdumbstuff!mehhehehwaahhh.owfuckstupidbullshit.
THIS IS THE WORST FEELING. I don't even know what to say...but it's all in the mind.

Where is my faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment