Saturday, April 2, 2011

fuck

I have this sick sick feeling in my stomach. I feel like everything is wrong. Like I can never get it right no matter how much I try. I keep getting side-tracked...I never mean to do this...and I don't feel like I can ever be forgiven. For the past two days, I have been feeling so depressed and right now, it couldn't get any worse. 
I miss you...so much. The pain in my stomach, my head...is because I am so scared to lose you. I'm trying harder and harder. Always thinking how can I prove myself worthy of you?
I want to cry because I really want to talk to you...where are you?
I have the worst feeling...I am anticipating the worst...just because I am so hopeless. I feel pathetic. 
I am so scared for myself. So fucking scared. I don't know where this is coming from and why I have this scared-ness about me thats running through me.It's going to make shake. 
You're fucking everything to me...and I can't put it through. 
Don't ever leave me please. I am craving you...it's horrible because I can't be there.
And not being together is not the answer. I put my best to work things out. All I can do is keep trying.
But I really love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment