Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keep trying.


The past few days have been so bloody hard for me. 
Right now, I can't be bothered having to care about how everyone else is feeling because I have to deal with this myself...no one but me.
I have been talking to a lot of people and its amazing how much better I feel after talking to them. 
I think it's just me being a major pussy to want to give up...because it's so easy to just give up and go back home to what life has always been like. 
And although that was the best life had ever gotten...growing up is inevitable. 
I'm doing this not just for me but for the ones I loved. To get there and reach higher than anyone else has. This is the best I can do and the best for me...so I should be doing this.
I just don't want to feel this bad anymore. It's so draining and so tiring. 
I'm in pain and I'm emotionally unstable...but what else am I supposed to do? It's going to happen so I just need to deal with it and wait. 
I can not wait till I am used to this routine...the weeks are so slow. The days are even longer. The classes are the longest of all.
I have people who believe in me...I just have to believe in myself. 
It hurts so much...

1 comment: