Thursday, December 23, 2010

When you're still waiting for the snow to fall, it doesn't really feel like Christmas at all.


Hay kids. So I'm going to tell you a story about my day with a very cute, rich boy. The plan today was to crawl our way to Newtown to do our own Christmas shopping for our friends, parents, ourselves and apparently...me. Unfortunately, as usual, the public train transport again fails to impress with disgusting train timetable that changed our course to go to the city rather than Newtown (saving that for later).
We then did a good shop round town as my generosity decided to come alive. Although I am not happy with the costly prices of everything that left Tim & I pretty much penny-less. Anyway so we went back to Newtown and we bought stuff. k. cool story bro. bye.


I'd as well like to dedicate this section of this post to this babe named Tim. I got spoiled today like I haven't been before, and although I feel so bad for giving you practically nothing in return, oh and also cause you're frustrating as fuck! (because we always have to argue, whine and run around the store for 20 minutes for me to treat you to something) but um. THANK YOU! x 1000000000000000000000000000000000.
There is no way I could ever beat what you've given me.



Those Christmas lights

Light up the street

Down where the sea and city meet
May all your troubles soon be gone
Oh Christmas lights keep shining on


No comments:

Post a Comment