Sunday, December 19, 2010

The hard life.


I've decided on a new years resolution: Don't throw away any opportunity you get.
Watching School Spectacular today, it's made me thing about how much I regret rejecting company's offer. I feel like I'm starting to become one of those people who chatter on about dance and don't actually put it into practice. I know that just about every month or so I write a stupid post about working harder and all that bullshit. But for once...I can see the consequences if i don't. I'm most probably moving to somewhere big and I can't depend on this home and my parents. I have to do everything myself. So Listy...please try and work. You've hurt yourself really badly this time...and you never used to. You're becoming lazy & fat. I'm not even exaggerating. The drive, energy and passion I had at the middle of this year is fading away. I wish I could go back to that stage and maintain that body. But wishes hardly ever come true...so Listy, stop hoping...and work your huge arse off.
But then again...I can't put myself off the limit until I'm completely healed. It's completely killing me that I'm in this state. I completely miss jumping around and experimenting with my body. I miss lengthening through my feet and toes. I miss stretching further and further. So get yourself fixed Listy. 
p.s. you're an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment